Different rewrite rules for sender/recipient...

  I have different rewrite rules for the sender & recipient, but I'm having
trouble getting zmailer to handle this, since except for in crossbar(), we
can't tell if the address we're working on is the sender or recipient.

  Has anyone else solved this problem?  I'm also looking to rewrite both the
envelope and the header, so this probably needs to work from intern() as
well (I worked up hack that makes internet() know which type of address it
has, but that still leaves rrouter() not knowing).

thanks for any help
Sean
--
Sean Starke <starke@worldcom.com>                       (713) 650-6522 x42