Re: Message body copied to postmaster

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone out there know how to keep the message body from
> being included in returned mail that is cc:'ed to the postmaster?
> Am running zmailer 2.97 with some mods & bug fixes.

	At the moment there is no was to request that.

	With one of these 2.99 versions you can (with reasonable work)
	leave out the message body from ALL messages.

	I don't now recall when the error report header processing
	was rewritten so that it is done properly, and not just
	dumping entire spool file to the error message.

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi>