I am traveling...

... at the 33rd IETF held at Stockholm, Sweden.
Because the event is so close to my home, I HAD to go :-)

.. and meet mr. Alman, and others.

Btw:  I do not plan to change the router language, at least not now.
      There is a lot more to be taken care, than just language.

      There are many subtle dependencies and databases that are built
      deeply into the system, and which do not appear (very visibly)
      on the scripts, but which can ruin things royally if not used
      properly.   Such hidden semantics are mostly inside the router's
      scheduler().

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>