Re: transports directory

People, people, people.   Please don't think about making massive
changes to zmailer.  Just fix the known bugs and be happy about how
stable it is.  If you want a different MTA, go away to work on it and
call it something else.

The current config file language is fine.  Lisp would have been better,
but a shell-like syntax is familiar and easy and it works.  Mission
accomplished.

 "Unfortunately, most programmers like to play with new toys.  I have
 many friends who, immediately upon buying a snakebite kit, would be
 tempted to throw the first person they see to the ground, tie the
 tourniquet on him, slash him with the knife, and apply suction to the
 wound."  -- Jon Bentley, _writing efficient programs_

 "I conclude that there are two ways of constructing a software design:
 One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies
 and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious
 deficiencies."  -- C.A.R.Hoare