[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: ZMailer can handle large volume
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ZMailer can handle large volume
- From: "Henry Timmerman" <HENRY@vm1.vm.ee>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 1995 17:35:05 GMT+2
- Organization: MFA of the Republic of Estonia
- Priority: normal
> I use ZMailer on our most popular UNIX machine, delivering, on average, about
> 70,000 mail msgs per day. That means on a busy day, we're easily exceeding
> 100,000 msgs. This was, until a recent replacement, a 240 MIP system - and
> the mail system had very little impact on system performance.
> Of course, we're running an old version: ZMailer 2.2 .
I've not used ZMailer before so I grabbed the latest version I saw...
Are you saying I should use version 2.2 instead of 2.99mea ?