.bitnet problem solved

HI * :-)

I sent two letters about problems with .bitnet (zmailer delivered to
*.bitnet.sanet.sk) Erroe *was* in resolver... I made a little change
(added line "search	ke.sanet.sk" into /etc/resolv.conf) and it works
now! So this problem doesn't exist now...

but thanks for all ! and I recommend: don't add * in DNS zones if you have
subdomains with mail hosts...it will cause more problems than it can ever
solve...

(have I written this right ? I'm not very good in english :-)))
--
Matus Uhlar (Fantomas on IRC),
Computer Centre of Technical University in Kosice, Slovakia