Re: Header re-write

In message <QjEsX9S00WBwI87_Ut@andrew.cmu.edu> John Gardiner Myers <jgm+@CMU.EDU> writes:
>Tom Samplonius <tom@haven.uniserve.com> writes:
>> ...anyways, one of the selling points was that they don't use
>> Sendmail, but use Zmailer because it is more secure.
>
>Boy, are their customers in for a suprise.
>
>Zmailer's architecture and implementation is far less secure than
>sendmail 8's.

Prove it, with details, please.  I'm certainly interested in detailed
descriptions of security problems in zmailer, and I doubt that I'm the only
one on the list who is interested in this.

Regards,

John
--
John DiMarco <jdd@cdf.toronto.edu>                        Office: EA201B
Computing Disciplines Facility Systems Manager            Phone: 416-978-1928