Re: Header re-write

On Thu, 16 Feb 1995, Lee J. Silverman wrote:

> But it sounds like you're saying that adding more features always
> makes the code less reliable?  That a bigger program can't be better?
> That argument might hold for code on a firewall machine, that has to be
> checked line by line for security, but that doesn't apply to Zmailer -- you
> wouldn't run Zmailer on a firewall machine.

  Funny you should mention Zmailer and firewalls.  I don't know if anyone
has heard of a product called "Janus".  It is billed as a turn-key
firewall system.  Basically aimed at people who don't understand Internet
security....anyways, one of the selling points was that they don't use
Sendmail, but use Zmailer because it is more secure.  No idea what version.

Tom