Header re-write

Hi all:

	I have a setup which requires certain incomming headers not to
be rewritten.  I'm trying to set up ZM 2.99.13 to act as a central
relay and I need to have it respect the From: and Mail From Line from
specific domains.  I thought that the $MAILDB/localnames setup with
lines of the form:

		host.foo.com	host.foo.com

	meant that this header would not be rewritten ?  Not the case.
It appears that the rewrite is going on before it hits that function ?

crossbar.cf (any ideas where it would be applied )

Cheers,

Marco