Re: smtpserver problem...

>   Well, I managed to fix the router, as Matti pointed out, some systems
> require GETPWNAM in hostenv, which worked fine.

	Yeah, I plan to change the option around -- and its name too..
	.. into something which is to be there when  getpwnam()  behaves
	poorly, and the  zgetpwnam() is better..

>   Now, I have smtpserver problems.  The server sometimes wedges when
> accepting mail, and when it does, it refuses to handle new connections.

	There the thing depends upon proper selection of the
	signal handling, and  wait()/wait3()/waitpid() choice.

	There was similar problem with  SunOS5.*,  see how it was
	solved there.

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>