Re: Trouble Building zmailer

> I've recently tried to build zmailer 2.98 and 2.99 without success on
> two different platforms --- Linux and SGI Irix 5.2.  In both cases,
> I've been stopped by errors involving missing routines at link-time,
> conflicting definitions, and missing headers.  Has anyone had better
> success?

	"Linux" ?   My developement environment is Slackware 2.0.1
	which does mean several things in the include-files, and
	libraries.   Your Linux environment is likely different...

	IRIX I do not have :-/

	Please do:

		make scrub; make it all > compile.log 2>&1

	and mail me that log for the error analysis.

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi>