Re: mea's dump version 2.98 is available

On Thu, 15 Dec 1994, Murray Latter wrote:
> > The Linux compilation will halt at linkage error on router. To
> > fix it, add "-lgdbm" to the router/Makefile:ROUTER_LIB= -entry.
> I added the -lgdbm and I get the error:
> ld: No such file or directory for libgdbm
> Is this file something extra I should have somewhere?
> Thanks, Murray

	On my Linux box gdbm is called dbm.  Why Volkerning did that I
dunno.  Shoulda been a symlink IMHO.  This is under Slackware 1.2.
ANyway, try adding -ldbm and see what happens.  Or try adding
/usr/lib/libdbm.a to include the dynamically linked version in the
compile line directly.

Lee