Re: Request

Cc:ing to whole list as an reminder about list administrativia things..

> Sorry to be a paint, could you remove this mail address and add the mail
> address:
> 		zmailer@domino.org

	As so often, administrative address is:
		zmailer-REQUEST@nic.funet.fi
	(emphasis on -REQUEST) -- we postmasters should know this :)

	We have also support for recipient self-service by sending email
	to a robot program:
		mailserver@nic.funet.fi

	The body should be either of the collowing lines:
		SUBScribe   zmailer  Personal Name
		UNSUBscribe zmailer

	Uppercase portion is the minimum needed for matching the command.

> To the list please?

	done.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>