Re: Hostnames/Localnames

> > 	In what sense ?  There is old Rayan's version, my and Edwin Allum's
> > 	versions, though they are not THAT different.
> >
> If I move to the other versions will configs need to be modifed?

	No, unless you want to :-)
	When ever I get a few new functions implemented (performance things)
	those are only available in my version, however you can live without
	them as well  (now you have to..)

	(One of them is casting several pieces of ZMSH (yes, I renamed it)
	 script into C, and thus circumventing that something which causes
	 monsterous memory usage on large list expansions.  -- right now
	 there is a small external program doing almoast the same, but it
	 is external...)

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>