pokus

Hello !

Can anyone tell me, why zmailer requests directories

"MAILVAR","MAILSHARE" and "MAILBIN" as 3 variables ?

and then all programs appends next directory at the end ?

sample: $MAILBIN/bin/, $MAILVAR/db/, $MAILSHARE/cf/ ...

Can't it be so, that these variables points direct to directories,

where the files are ?

I wrote a few scripts to replace all this expressions, but it takes much

time and I think it's useless...

---
Matus Uhlar,
Computer Centre of Technical University in Kosice, Slovakia
E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk