Update to zmailer 2.2.e2 to 2.2.e3.

If anyone is still using my zmailer2.2.e2 for Solaris2.x and are experiencing
problems then you may want to get the current version zmailer2.2.e3.
It's available for anonymous ftp from
ftp.csri.toronto.edu:/pub/edwin/zmailer2.2.e3.tar.Z

>From what I can recall, there are only a few minor fixes, that fix problems
with smtp, smtpserver, router, etc...

smtp: incorrectly handling failed transmissions and resending partial mail
      messages multilple times.
smtpserver: handle SVR4 signals.
router: SIGSEGV core dump when processing (larger ?) mailing lists.

Edwin Allum
CS Lab, University of Toronto
Internet: edwin@cs.toronto.edu
Phone: 416-978-8715 Fax: 416-978-4765