Re: zmailer.conf

Matti Aarnio:
>   I don't quite understand that.  $POSTOFFICE == /etc/zmailer ?

Yup.  The way you have it, there are two names that are hardwired in
the installation: /etc/zmailer.conf and /var/spool/postoffice.

If the config file can be put in the postoffice, then you can collapse
the two names into one.  Mount the postoffice as /etc/zmailer (or use
a symlink), and put the config in /etc/zmailer/config.

(actually, I think /etc is a horrible place to put things, but I don't
have anything better offhand.)