Re: ZMailer on AIX 3.2

> <zh@nike.rz.uni-konstanz.de> says:
> I would like to know if somebody out there has already made
> modifications for AIX and if patches are available.

I've currently got six flavours of sendmail to handle, all subtly (or
not so subtly) different, and would like to replace the lot with
zmailer. Unfortunately only two of the architectures I need are in the
standard zmailer release. Has anyone got ports for the following: AIX
3.2, Solaris 2.X on Sparcs (aka SunOS 5), HP-UX 9.1 on HP 9000/700s,
OSF/1 1.2 on Digital Alphas (AXP)?

All (any?) help will be gratefully received - the current plethora of
mutant sendmails is not helping my mental stability.

----
Arthur Chance - Arthur.Chance@Smallworld.co.uk or Postmaster@Smallworld.co.uk
Smallworld Systems, Burleigh House, 13-15 Newmarket Road, Cambridge CB5 8EG, UK
Phone: +44-223-300691, Fax: +44-223-300692
"Network administration: If you have to ask, you *don't* want to know."