Configuring to allow aliases in 'Firstname.Lastname' form

	Can anyone provide for me configuration files for Zmailer
(or explain what needs to be changed - this may end up the better
option) such that the router will interpret names in 'Firstname.
Lastname' form (ie, 'Craig.Metz@thor.tjhsst.edu') correctly by
first translating the name using the aliases database and then
trying to deliver the message instead of trying to resolve names
of this form as a newsgroup destination. We do not have a news
system locally, so we can do without the latter resolution
technique if we must, but it would be nice to have that capability
around in case we need it in the future. Thanks in advance to
anyone who can offer me any assistance.

						-Craig