smtp-policy.src question

Hi,

a small question... In smtp-policy.src there's a bunch of default
handling boilerplates.

I usually choose:

_default_dot      relaycustomer - relaytarget - senderokwithdns + = _rbl1
_default_ipaddr   relaycustomer - relaytarget - senderokwithdns + = _rbl0

which is not the default, but prevents me from accepting mails for a
domain where someone else put me in DNS as a valid MX...

Now, if I have an instance that ONLY accepts external mail for configured
domains (in smtp-policy.mx) and NEVER does relay for noone, is it correct
to use something like this:

_default_dot      relaytarget - senderokwithdns + = _rbl1
_default_ipaddr   relaytarget - senderokwithdns + = _rbl0

So I only accept messages for my domains AND I check for the existence of
the domain in 'mail from:' as MX or A/AAAA.

TIA

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby