zmailer from cvs today -- 2 bugs

Hello,

After updating to today's cvs (about an hour earlier), I've noticed a
couple of problems, even after removing the thing with the nonstandard
unix thingy (i'm falling asleep right now) in /etc/zmailer.conf.  Okay:
smtpserver isn't creating a .pid.smtpserver, which botches zmailer stop
(annoyance).  Second, and more importantly, is that pine hangs when
sending mail out and the mail doesn't get sent.  Because of this, I
couldn't test my mailing lists and have reverted to the (old, stable,
spamable) 2.99.51-patch1 ish build.

		-ben