Re: One machine, 2 IP #, multiple localnames: possible?

Matti Aarnio, <mea@nic.funet.fi>, wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 10:16:24PM +0200, Geert Altena wrote:
> > One linux box that listens to 2 IP numbers on eth0.
> > Would making Zmailer listen to both IPs/names mean simply adding
> > mail.something.baz.org and something.baz.org to the localnames file?
>
> 	To *listen* you don't need to touch anything, but
> 	to accept multiple domains as locals you need to
> 	list them at the 'localnames' file.

Done. It's indeed as I already thought... It was the double IP #
that worried me a bit...

> 	To have separate  geert@domain1  and  geert@domain2  you
> 	will want to use  fqdnaliases file.

This is as yet not needed, geert@domain1 and geert@domain2 should still
be the same now.

> > Geert Altena | Geert@uttnarag.tn.utwente.nl | Coffee, black, no sugar
> /Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi>  -- "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot"

:)
Hmm, "Hot" should also be added.. nothing worse than luke-warm/cold
coffee.

Also working late Matti? Yeah, i know... me too.
--
Geert Altena | Geert@uttnarag.tn.utwente.nl | Coffee, black, no sugar
         Finger for PGPkey : Diffie-Hellman 2048/0xC540C550