configuration question (spam related)

After the long weekend, of course, the first thing I notice is the
bulkload of spam in my admin mailbox, plus some others.

I noticed some spammer using both a MAIL FROM and a RCPT TO address
in my domain, which would allow the spam to pass through into my site.
Fortunately, the spam was trapped because of some other anti-spam
kludges in the code.

So I wonder, is it possible to configure ZMailer to not accept any
MAIL FROM address in my domain if the mail comes from the outside?
Or is it not possible at the moment?

Ambrose C. Li / +1 416 321 0088 / Ming Pao Newspapers (Canada) Ltd.
EDP department / All views expressed here are my own; they may or
may not represent the views of my employer or my colleagues.