Re: Suse Linux

dana@oz.net (Dana Booth)
> I've built and run Zmailer successfully on several OpenBSD
> computers, never a problem. Now I need to build it on a Suse
> Linux computer, and it'll configure, but it won't make.

Suse includes a library (part of PNG) called libz, which conflicts
with one in the ZMailer.  Find the one in the ZMailer and add a -L
option to make sure that ld picks it.

Matti, since PNG is getting more and more popular this name conflict
will probably become more and more common... perhaps a name change for
the ZMailer's library is a good idea?

--Arnt