[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
sm(8) and ESMTP stream...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: sm(8) and ESMTP stream...
- From: Dawid Kuroczko <email@example.com>
- Date: 14 Feb 1999 20:41:13 GMT
- Fake-Sender: Dawid Kuroczko <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Organization: Atlantis =News=
- Summary: FUBAR.
- User-Agent: tin/pre-1.4-981225 ("Volcane") (UNIX) (Linux/2.2.1 (i586))
Hello. In sm.conf I've got an entry:
mymailer BBnm /usr/lib/zmailer/bin/ta/mymailer mymailer
Which means that it gets ESMTP stream with DSN and with dots hidden.
It all works fine, unless the sender's hostname is one of localnames.
If so, the MAIL FROM:<email@example.com> is changed into MAIL FROM:<user>,
which my smtpserver considers illegal. Unfortunately I haven't
found the flag which would change this behaviour (PS: There're some
flags missing from the manual page, like "s", while they're checked
for in the sm.c), unfortunately with no result.
I "catched" the file in postoffice/transport, and there were
two "e" lines, first one proper user@host, and second one with
Is there a quick way to alter the behaviour or did I miss something?
.------------------. .----------. Just when all seems fine
| *Dawid Kuroczko* `--.---=' _Kraków_ | and I'm pain free
| q n e x @knm.org.pl | Member of KNM | You jab another pin
`---------------------"---------------' You jab another pin in me...