Re: More problems...

>   I re-compiled Zmailer 2.99.10 with MMAP defined in the hostenv file,
> but now I get:
>

> Misformed diagnostic: hold: Out of MMAP() memory! Tried to map in (r/o)
> 482 byte
> s (m)
> Misformed diagnostic: hold: Out of MMAP() memory! Tried to map in (r/o)
> 477 byte
> s (m)
> scheduler: exit(0): signal
>
> errors in the scheduler log, and messages are never delivered.
>
>   Is 2.99.10 reliable?

	On SunOS 4.1.3 yes, OSF/1v3.0 no compile, Ultrix4.3A yes, Linux yes.

	Actually it depends more about the system tuning parameters,
	and on some cases, what runtime options you use.

	There is a clear possibility that mmap()ing stuff into
	memory is not supported very well, or other esoteric problems
	may appear...

>   Is MMAP required?  (I notice that even when I had MMAP disabled in
> hostenv, it was still compiling some files with -DHAVE_MMAP)

	You can disable MMAP, and things should work smoothly there-after.
	Those some files are in  libmalloc/ ?  The  libmalloc/ has
	almoast self-contained Makefile, it may require some editing.

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi>