Re: More problems...

On Thu, 26 Jan 1995, Tom Samplonius wrote:

>   Is 2.99.10 reliable?

I suppose it depends on your platform, but there are always little
quirks with a build on any machine (i.e. include files, and extra
small libraries to build to provide all the entrails...)

I've been running 2.99.10 on both a DECstation and a NeXT without
serious trouble for a while now, so I would say it's quite stable
and reliable. Much improved performance and build-ability since
my just retired and long-lasting production version of 2.28

Matti is doing a great job, IMHO.
--
James S. MacKinnon             Office: P-139 Avahd-Bhatia Physics Lab
Computing/Networking           Voice : (403) 492-8226