[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: zmailer - memory leaks
- To: email@example.com (Bruce Wm Folliott)
- Subject: Re: zmailer - memory leaks
- From: Matti Aarnio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 1994 11:12:12 +0300
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-Reply-To: <94Jul11.firstname.lastname@example.org> from "Bruce Wm Folliott" at Jul 12, 94 00:46:06 am
> I have shown the purify output to a wiz-bang c programmer
> and he indicated such problems are hard to locate if you do
> not know the code.
> This is to ask for your assistance.
.. and I have to reply at the moment that I can't do a thing
on it for the next week -- I will be out from the network for
that while at a Finnish Radio Amateur Summer Convention..
(I happen to belong into the club organizing the convention this
year... The organizational frenzy is accelerating all the time :) )
Anyway, thanks for providing the Purify outputs.
I did ask if my university would buy that product, and
the reply was: "It was offered to us, but its price was
too high for us.." Ah, well..
If I have time today, I might fix something, but there are so
few hours left before the big wheel starts to run :-)
/Matti Aarnio <email@example.com>