[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ZMailer] Zmailer CVS down ? SPF2 autoconf build issue!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [ZMailer] Zmailer CVS down ? SPF2 autoconf build issue!
- From: "Darryl L. Miles" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 04:27:02 +0100
- List-ID: <zmailer.nic.funet.fi>
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-GB; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20090823 SeaMonkey/1.1.18
Is Matti aware that the CVS server is down, however RSYNC is working ok.
$ cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot checkout zmailer
Fatal error, aborting.
cvs: no such system user
Also what is the recommended implementation of SPF2 to use ? There is
libspf2-1.x libspf2-2.x and libspf_alt. If you configure and install
this library on a Linux system it ends up in /usr/local/.
The ./configure for zmailer doesn't fully detect the existence of SPF2;
it knows that spf2 is in /usr/local I can see that detected but it
doesn't setup the appropriate config.h setting for the header file
#include to use:
#define HAVE__USR_LOCAL_INCLUDE_SPF2_SPF_H 1
Due to the existence of /usr/local/include/spf2/spf.h. I also can not
find how or where the autoconf performs detection of this, is this
implied by the existence of the define in config.h.in ? I can see a
shell variable $ac_cv_header__usr_local_include_spf2_spf_h in
./configure but not being an autoconf expert I don't know how this gets
Due to this the build fails at smtpserver where is it used.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to email@example.com