[ZMailer] TLS Documentation

Hello List:

My SSL certificate has expired and I am trying to install the new one.  I cannot seem to locate my notes about how I did this last time.  Nor can I locate anything beyond the self-sign CA notes in the docs folder in the source tree.

Can someone help me out with specific instructions or point me towards the right documentation for this?

Specifically, I need to take a .pfx or pkcs12 export and get it into the format expected by zmailer.  Also, I can't remember whether I manually retrieved my CA's cert last time around or if that somehow happened magically when converting the cert/key files expected by ZMailer.

Thanks,

Neal Morgan