[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ZMailer] TLS Documentation
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [ZMailer] TLS Documentation
- From: "Neal Morgan" <Neal@Morgan-Systems.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 19:14:12 -0700
- List-ID: <zmailer.nic.funet.fi>
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- thread-index: AcnKyw3dGBmng9DERWuhZcua420K1wAAICMA
- Thread-Topic: TLS Documentation
My SSL certificate has expired and I am trying to install the new one. I cannot seem to locate my notes about how I did this last time. Nor can I locate anything beyond the self-sign CA notes in the docs folder in the source tree.
Can someone help me out with specific instructions or point me towards the right documentation for this?
Specifically, I need to take a .pfx or pkcs12 export and get it into the format expected by zmailer. Also, I can't remember whether I manually retrieved my CA's cert last time around or if that somehow happened magically when converting the cert/key files expected by ZMailer.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org