Re: [ZMailer] CVS Status?

Hi!

Eugene asked to send this reply:

---

Neal Morgan wrote:

> I tried updating from your CVS the other day and got a login failure.
> Eugene's still works, but since I haven't heard from him on the list
> lately I wonder if his is up to date.  Can you shed any light on
> either/both of these?

My mirror *may* be out of sync. But again, it may not be, as I did not see
commit notifications from Matti for a long time now.

[ since my hosted server in Australia crashed, and I got the new one in
Canada, I did not get to make synchronization fully automatic... OTOH, I'd
have more incentive if there was more activity ;-) ]

Eugene