[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ZMailer] Implementing different policies...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [ZMailer] Implementing different policies...
- From: Carlos G Mendioroz <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 09:19:27 -0200
- List-ID: <zmailer.nic.funet.fi>
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-Agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20081105)
...depending on receiver IP address ?
I want to implement some router policies based on the IP address
of the smtpserver that received the message.
I was thinking on having many smtpservers with specific IP bindings
and some static "signature" that could be read by router logic,
but I could find no way of doing this.
Any ideas ?
Carlos G Mendioroz <firstname.lastname@example.org> LW7 EQI Argentina
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to email@example.com