[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Which ZMailer version to use - CVS or 2.99.57.pre3?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Which ZMailer version to use - CVS or 2.99.57.pre3?
- From: "Dawid Kuroczko" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 12:27:39 +0200
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=k86GGmL17L6gh+pbB2EslYO8kQSDmTUhKZndMdmlWMpL7sI4fA4zJ0V1ge5Uk9N/8fNtPKarY4IZ6UKbH8KUWeOXKmu/YIdUTWAHQ8JcNy9wlsVG8I6kDyYdbfF9jWF6g0dpqtdRRk5XRzloQP4KZm4imNxDe/ahDMCnWbpHrSE=
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently I was thinking about upgrading ZMailer and I came
to the www.zmailer.org's sources list. The latest release is
2.99.57.pre3 from 14 July 2004, and latest "not pre" release
is 2.99.56 from 18 November 2003.
I know ZMailer is a very solid code, but we're living in dangerous
times of spam warfare, so one may think "2 years is a lot of time
in life of mail server". It made me wonder -- perhaps ZMailer
users take CVS snapshots and use them in production environment?
Also, is the 2.99.57 version somewhere on the horizon?
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to email@example.com