Re: Recent SPAM on the zmailer list

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 01:23:26PM +0100, Darryl L. Miles wrote:
> Just thought I'd report that in the past 48 hours there have been a
> number of SPAM emails to the list.  I'm not expecting anyone to deal
> with it, I cant say I've seen them turn up on the list before, I thought
> I'd make comment just in case the list owner wasn't aware.

I definitely was not aware.  Nor can I do much until I get back home
tomorrow (I was away with likeminded friends to see a short service
break in international delivery of sunshine on 29th of March...)

The  nic.funet.fi server system was updated during past week, and
email setup there is possibly somewhat rough on edges...
System managers do not want to run a thing like ancient form of
(highly customized) Majordom 1.x ...

One more thing to fix on Sunday when I get back home.

> --
> Darryl L. Miles

FUNET:  Finnish Academic and Research Network
	Network Information/Software Archival Service