Re; waiting for your reply

BARRISTER. JUBRIL ABBA L.L.B. L.L.M B.L LEGAL PRACTITIONER
AND CONSULTANT MEMBER CONSTITUTION DRAFTING COMMITTEE 1995
Dear Beloved ,
I am Barrister Barr. Jubril Abba, An Attorney at Law in the
Republic of Nigeria and the personal Attorney to Mr.Graig
C. Wright, a stock Broker who also deals on comodities,
whom I believe was a National of your country. This client
of mine died on september 11th Terrorist Attack on the
world trade center in the U S A. He died on a secondary
cause of the Terrorist Attack on the ( WTC ) when a Car
conveying him and his wife crashed into a stationary Truck
at the premises of the ( WTC ) in the ensuing confusion.
The Truck actually belonged to the Fire Service Authorities
of the USA and since then I have been in a legal tussle
with the Authority to include the names of my client and
his wife into the list of the Attack Victims but this has
not worked yet. Before he died, my client has the sum of
US$10.7,000.00 (Ten Million, seven hundred !
Thousand US Dollars) in his account with Gulf Peak Bank Plc
. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of
his extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful.
After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to
track his name over the Internet, to locate any member of
his family. This has also not paid-off. I therefore,
decided to contact you to assist me in claiming of the
money as the next-of-kin to my late client. His Account
will be declared "unserviceable" by the Bank if the money
remains unclaimed by his relatives after a reasonable time
and this will mean a total loss. I therefore, seek your
consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased
so that the money US$10.7m will be paid to you ,then I and
you will share the money. Note that all neccesary legal
documents will be in place to back up the claims. All I
require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
deal through. I guarantee that this will be
executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law. Once I have your consent
and trust,I will immediately raise all necesary documents
and instruct the bank to move the money on your name to the
account number you may chose. Please, do get in touch with
me as soon as possible so that we will discuss further the
progress of this business. Remmember to send your full
name, address, phone and fax numbers. Anticipating your
urgent response.
With my best regards, Barr. Jubril Abba Please reply via
this email address for security reasons.
jubrillabba@yahoo.co.uk or jubrilabba@myway.com