ZMailer Web Tools v0.12

Hello List:

I've added a handful of enhancements to yesterday's ZMWeb release.  If
you're interested:

* Enabled config file editing
* Auto refresh on the mailq pages
* Fixed a bug in the reroute/manual expirer actions.  Added a back
button.
* Added an Action menu with rebuild policy/reload zmailer options
* Added "drill to message body" from mailq-v
* (Hopefully) improved the installation instructions

The tarball can be found here:
http://www.morgan-systems.com/tools/zmweb.tar.gz

Regards,

Neal Morgan

(Now I'm really going to get back to doing my paid work!)