msgbuffer IO-error and GateDefender

Hi,

We're having a problem in a zmailer gateway with mail directed to some domains.
These domains have a Panda Gatedefender appliance in front of their Exchange mail servers.

The Error line in our maillog says:
stat=deferred smtp; 500 (msgbuffer write IO-error[1]! [Resource temporaly unavailable] DATA 63147/123956 [51%])

More data is that apparently, messages shorter than 63K are received by them without trouble,
an the cut is always apparently at 63147.

We have zmailer version 2.99.56 with Mailscanner (I supose it must not affect), an standard smtp TA for outgoing mail.

Is anybody having a similar issue?
Thanks
Antón