Re: Anybody else seeing hotmail connections hanging ?

FYI,
the problem was some upstream interface with a small MTU (1480) combined
with some icmp message filtering and hotmail insisting in using DF
(don't fragment) for SMTP, who knows why.

We are forcing MSS negotiation down to 1440, and so far so good...

--
Carlos G Mendioroz  <tron@huapi.ba.ar>  LW7 EQI  Argentina