RE: AUTH, MSA-mode and FULLTRUST

Checking the ChangeLog:

2004-06-22  Matti Aarnio  <mea@zmailer.org>
        * smtpserver/policytest.c:
            When in MSA-mode, _ignore_ 'relaycustnet +' attributes.
            Will then always demand user to authenticate!

So obviously its a feature not a bug :-)

Any idea for a work-around?

The need for this, us I previously said, is to control
from the mail server point of view (not firewall o smtp client
configuration)
who can send and who must authenticate.

Thanks