AUTH, MSA-mode and FULLTRUST

Hi,

in previous versions we used authentication
like is descripted in this old smtpserver.conf sample
-------
PARAM  MSA-mode        # Message Submission Agent mode. Require
#                       # successful user authentication during SMTP
#                       # sessions initiated from outside of the trusted
#                       # networks or the networks with relaying enabled
#                       # (see "fulltrustnet" and "relaycustnet" in
#                       # smtp-policy.src file).
-------

having this and "smtp-auth" was enough.

The problem we have now is that if MSA mode is enabled
(via MSA-mode keyword or BindSubmit ) then we cant avoid
authentication from fulltrustnet networks.
The answer is always:
503 5.5.1 Hello [192.168.1.21], In SUBMISSION mode must authenticate first!

Is this something we doing wrong?

Thanks ....