Re: SPF support diff

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 02:02:32PM +0300, Eugene Crosser wrote:
> Matti,
>
> I hope that you will eventually find some time for Zmailer :)

  I am again building MTA systems at work, so I could schedule
  some time.

  I collected all (or very nearly) patches from 2004 logs (and
  looked into december 2003 to see if there was anything.)

> Please consider.

  I considered,  am ambivalent of usefullness, but did
  merge it.   There has been some discussion about SPFs
  merits and woes in IETF-SMTP list recently.  There
  really needs to be semi-longish lifetime (couple days)
  knowledge cache, if source domain has SPF TXT record
  or not.  Then normal name-server caching can step in,
  normal negative-cache is too short lifetime thing.
  (As I understood the talk.)