[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: message tagging...
- From: Carlos G Mendioroz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:47:49 -0300
- Original-Recipient: rfc822;email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
It's been talked about several times about how to integrate spam/virus
message handling into zmailer. Current approach AFAIK is to let a
content-filter (possibly) reject a message at SMTP reception.
I'm more keen to include into router a function to tag a message based
on (possibly external program sourced) zsh scripted logic.
What I'm thinking of is to:
-have queue message file name available at zsh context
(possibly already there) to be able to spawn an external program
and get its output.
-add a tag() function that would add a new header to the message.
That would enable me to run spambayes on the original message w/o
any message rewriting. Tagged message would then be acted upon
usually by UAs for deletion or whatever at users will.
Carlos G Mendioroz <email@example.com> LW7 EQI Argentina
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe zmailer" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org