Mailman / zmailer integration

sourceforge patch id: 840432

I may have posted it to the zmailer lsit before, but no harm in
reminding people of my all around brilliance.

A patch for ZMailers alias.cf file that allows for Mailman integration
into this alternative, high performance, MTA in the same style as all
the other MTA integration. The hack itself is more or less based on the
zmailers built in list capabalities, so if its insecure, its someone
elses fault :)