Re: Suppressing error-on-error

I don't know if this works or anything but, supposing you absolutely don't
_ever_ want to look into anything that might be generated in
/var/postoffice/postman... wouldn't (with zmailer stopped):
rm -rf /var/postoffice/postman
ln -s /dev/null /var/postoffice/postman
work?

Or will it blow everything out?

Sorry if this totally nonsense, it just crossed my mind reading this thread :-
)

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby