Policy analysis reports temporary DNS error

Hello,

I am currently getting the error:

Policy analysis reports temporary DNS error
with your source domain.  Retrying may help,
or if the condition persists, you may need
to get somebody to fix your DNS servers:

This is in response to the MAIL FROM <whatever> command.

I am quite ignorant as to what this is all about.
Is this something to do with bind? I have the latest
version (9.2.2). Am I supposed to say somewhere what the
IP addresses are for my dialup ISPs DNS servers?
If so then where and how please?

I am sorry if these seem to like basic questions.
Please feel free to tell me to RTFM, provided you
say which manual, and the chapter and section number!

Regards,

Andrew Marlow
----
There is an emerald here the size of a plover's egg!