Re: policy-maxsameipsource.diff

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 14:13, Matti Aarnio wrote:

> > There is one thing that I did not figure how to do right: I'd like to
> > drop connection after issueing 4xx code, but I don't.  This leads to
> > problems when the remote tries to reuse the connection.  Maybe Matti
> > could into this please?
>
>   "could into this" ?
> No idea what that means, but I applied the patch nevertheless.

Oops.  Thoughts go faster than fingers type...
I meant to say "could look into this", that is, suggest how to forcibly
drop connection "in a proper way", to avoid hanging connections when we
want to limit them.

--
Eugene Crosser, head of Internet Applications section, +7 501 787 1000
ROL, EDN Sovintel, Golden Telecom, http://user.rol.ru/~crosser/