DSN success report From address

Hi,

I've recently built and installed a fresh version of 2.99.55-patch1
(with our modifications) on a new file server. I (thought, at least)
that I had copied over all of our configuration files, but I've
discovered that when our home-grown mailing list software asks for a
success DSN, zmailer generates one which is from <postmaster>, instead
of <postmaster@trolltech.com>. I've done some diffing and even dug a
little into the source code, but I can't find an obvious place where
this this address is set.

Can anybody give me a clue?

Thanks...

--