aliases question

Hello,

this is not 2.99.56pre4-specific, but in this version it seems
to get very annoying (compared to my previous ancient version of
2.99.50s11).

What is the correct way to specify in aliases that e.g., account
foo should be delivered to, say, both the foo mailbox and a
program?  The sendmail-compatible way (if I am not mistaken)
would be to escape foo on the right hand site (e.g., foo: \foo,
"|/foo/bar/baz"), but in 2.99.56pre4 I get a whole bunch of

scheduler: no pattern matched bitbucket/duplicate-foo-aliases address file =X/Y/nnnnnn-mmmm

warnings, and the deferred queue is filling up :-(

Thanks in advance,
--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <a.c.li@ieee.org>

http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/