2.99.56pre4 config help

Hello,

I wonder if someone would know what I am doing wrong.

1. My ZMailer 2.99.56pre4 is not checking for existence of users.
   HELO pattern only has R (because ftve needs interactive router
   subsystem and I disabled that), but ROUTEUSER_IN_ABNORMAL_UNIX
   is empty.

2. My content filter is not working. It seems to hang, even if I
   put STDOUT->flush() calls after printing #hungry.

Thanks very much for your help,

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <a.c.li@ieee.org>

http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/