local delivery - localdoesdomain?

Hi,

This has probably been asked in the past, and if anyone has a link to
relevant documentation, I would be eternally grateful. My own searches
didn't yield anything.

I am trying to prevent my zmailer server from relaying mail addressed to
something of the form <"someone@else"@localhost>. I've tried fiddling with
various options to mailbox, router, the scheduler.conf file, the
localdoesdomain switch in router.cf, all to no end.

Is there a way to toggle this? If not, what do I need to modify to get these
types of deliveries to bounce?

I am running ZMailer 2.99.50 on FreeBSD 3.4.  Yeah, I know, it's very old. :)

Your help is kindly appreciated!

Regards,

Alex Perel